Friday, December 7, 2012

December Favorite Things Party 2012

I attend 2 "Favorite Things" parties each year- a summer party and a winter/Christmas party.  (Here's the scoop, each person brings 3 things that are their favorite.  You draw names and give your 3 items away and get 3 different items) Here's my "favorite thing" for this year's Christmas party:
 Have you seen these adorable Mason Jar lids on etsy/pinterest/groupdealz?  I just love them!  Our party had a $9 minimum, $10 maximum budget so I could only get 4 glasses for each person, but I think it turned out cute.  I put 2 packs of pomegranate crystal light drink mix in each glass.  These glasses were a big hit.  I'm going to pick up a bunch more for a baby shower I'm doing in February.  I just love these!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!