Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wonderful Summer Dinner

We made the best dinner the other night, I just had to take a picture before taking a bite! My husband grilled some Orange Roughy that he seasons so well. We served it with fresh mango salsa. I made risotto with a little lemon, roasted carrots with a honey glaze, corn on the cob and watermelon! It was hot outside and felt like summer! It was all super simple but wonderful. I loved it! And wish I could eat like this everyday :-) If you want a recipe just comment and I'll post.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I never think to take a picture of food. But what a great creation! I just created mac and cheese tonight for dinner!

    Something else I created today was putting smiles on children faces as I worked today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!