Friday, July 1, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange

So did you get your project done?? I can't wait to see all the fun gifts at the

My partner is Colleen from Alaska. I didn't get mine in the mail till the last day, so she won't get hers till Tuesday, but I'm so excited to share!
This isn't just any old monogrammed tote bag. This is a 2 inner-compartment tote bag with 5 pockets! Perfect for the busy crafter who needs to stay organized. Stay tuned for a full pattern and tutorial available in my etsy shop in the next week! I love this bag and hope my partner does too! Thanks for hosting the party, Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous!

5 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful! She'll surely loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! gorgeous! love it! Just stopping by from the gift exchange linky to check out everyone's goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trina,
    Wow! What an awesome tote! I'm sure she loves it! I'll be featuring it on my blog tomorrow! Thanks for linking up to the Handmade Gift Exchange linky party! I love seeing what everyone made. The next Handmade Gift Exchange starts the first week of November, so mark your calendar! :)
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you from Craftaholics Anonymous... I am absolutely in love with this bag AND the fabric... it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!