Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Projects

Here are 2 custom projects I completed this week.

This is a simple receiving blanket. Fuzzy on one side and flannel on the reverse with a flannel ruffle. Super cuddly.
This is an adorable baby blanket! The order was for a yellow/buttercream blanket for a little girl. I love antique roses, and especially the print in the medium fabric used here. It goes so well with the buttercream minky. The more involved pattern, dark fabric, I used for the binding helped tie in the buttercream theme. And I love the texture changes in this blanket. Turned out so cute!
This shows the back, which was a solid minky.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Trina! I love this one! Thanks for visiting my giveaway. Hope your Mother's day was great and I love the diaper cake! I did one a couple years ago but I can't seem to find the pictures, ugh! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!