Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Favorite Things Party and Latest Projects

This weeks projects have all been about having fun! I got a new custom pillowcase done for my Wed. trip to LA, sold another one (yeah!) and got ready for drop off, got lots of presents bought or made and wrapped ready for the trip to LA and the trip to SD this weekend. Then I got to put together a project for a Favorite Things Party! 2 of my friends put it on once or twice each year. It's kinda like Oprah's favorite things. Everyone makes/buys/brings a favorite thing(s), and you bring 5 of the sale thing to the party. The cost is supposed to be around $6 for each. Since I love to work out and eat I brought something for each. I brought my ultimate favorite workout socks (Addidas No Show Women's Performance Socks w/ Arch compression, Anti-microbial and Always Cool) and a box of Junior Mints (my favorite candy). I put them in little bags and made little tags. The party was so much fun! I loved everything that everyone brought and I got some adorable things (special almonds, shampoo/cond, in-n-out gift card, music cd's, bottled water, magazine, car air freshener). I loved the party!!

My finished "Favorite Things", all ready for the party

One of the cards for one of the many presents I got ready this week

My stash, all ready for our big trips to LA and SD this week!

The new recipe I tried out this week. I made Strawberry Balsamic Chicken (new), with Steamed Broccoli w/ Balsamic glaze and rice. It was pretty good. Not the greatest thing in the whole world, but very good and different. Definitely fun to have something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!