Monday, February 28, 2011

Big Brother and Sister Shirts


I embroidered a big sister shirt when Ryan was born. This time I decided to try out the Silhouette's heat transfer material to make Big Brother, Big Sister and Little Brother shirts. I LOVE how it turned out! I just got them wrapped up and tucked in my hospital bag, all ready for the big day. I love having a special little present for each of them to celebrate the big day.
I can't wait to take pictures of the 3 of them in their shirts!
Jayne also got a matching twirly skirt. I figured I'd put the boys in jeans or shorts.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I like them! I have one shirt for Taylor that says Big Sister too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shirts. Ashton still wears the one that you made him last year :) So cute, can't wait to meet little brother!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!