Friday, June 17, 2011

Teacher Gift

I'm pretty sure we are the LAST people in the entire country to get out of school!!! We still have days to go and don't get out until June 26!! Isn't it cruel!! I keep seeing all the fun summer things starting online and on TV and I want to be in summer mode!

One good thing about being last was getting to see all the wonderful things people were doing for teachers, so here's what I picked! Kari, from UCreate had this adorable idea for a teacher who likes to garden. Ours does, so it was perfect! Here's the original post...and here's mine.
I did decide to add some of my clothepin magnets, and some adorable pencils. I'm also adding a cello bag full of the best chocolate chip cookies ever. Get the recipe here. And I opted for the chalkboard label on the front so she can reuse this tin for whatever she needs.
Can school be out already?...please???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!