Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Preschool Pillow

My second baby just started preschool for the first time!!  It's only 2 days a week for 2 hrs. and 45 min. but it's his first step away from being under my wings.  I wanted him to have a little piece of my while he was gone so I let him go through my blue fabric bin (his favorite) and choose fabric to make him his preschool pillow.  They use this each class for their quiet time (where they transition from outside to inside time).  I loved what he picked.  And he LOVED the big R on it.

It's made out of all minky fabric and is just a cover so I can wash it when it's sent home.  Too bad on day 1, he got it confiscated for participating in a pillow fight!  Next time, he'll get to lay and love it :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!