Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Wow, what a fun, crazy month!! I have been crafting away but I feel like I still have so much to do. Here are my 2 final Halloween projects I got finished. (yes this picture is sideways but I can't figure out how to flip it in blogger!)
First is this adorable table topper! I love it! I got the pattern at a class at my local quilt shop. It was puzzle pattern piecing (I thought that was hard!) and applique. It was great for improving my technique but took me forever to finish. I'll be excited to pull this out next year and get to enjoy it all month long!
And my kids Halloween Costumes! They were pretty easy on me this year. They are the pirates from Jake and the Neverland Pirates cartoon. There's Jake and Izzy, and my baby is Cubby, but his costume wasn't much, just a bandana and the right color clothes. :-) My mom came to help me figure out how to make the cool vest and made a pattern for their boots. They are open on the bottom and have elastic that goes over their shoes. They are very cool. I love how it all turned out. Izzy needed a little necklace bag for her pixie dust. A few accessories to the shirts and things and we were ready to go. I love that they picked to be something all together! So cute!

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!! Check back for 2 super fun Thanksgiving/November projects this week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!