Monday, March 26, 2012

Some Gifts

I finished two fun gifts this past week for 2 of my girlfriends! 

One just had a new baby.  It's actually been a few months and I've been trying to get this to her but finally decided to mail it off so I had to take a picture before it went.  I absolutely LOVE this toile minky print!  It's been hard to come by (at a reasonable price).  I've saved a little for myself just in case there's another little girl in my future :-)
And my other friend had her birthday!  I've continued my theme of giving table runners.  This friend requested this type/color.  I added the monogramming!  I love that this is exactly what they are selling in Pottery Barn right now but I made it :-)  Hemstitch is still very 'in'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!