Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Non Candy Valentines

This year we decided to do non candy valentines.  The kids and I went through a bunch of cute options we found online and this is what we came up with.  They turned out so cute.  

My daughter gave away rulers to her second grade class.  They use rulers a lot so I thought this was practical.  I found the adorable printable "you rule" on the website  Re:Located.  Thank you! 
For my sons preschool class, we gave away magnifying glasses.  He loved this idea and was so excited to get his own.  I found the adorable printable "hey valentine, I've got my eye on you!" on the website  Dandee Designs.  Thank you!
 Here's 2 of my 3 mini valentines getting ready for their parties.  My daughter left so early I didn't get to snap her photo.
 
We had a wonderful day!  A big Valentine Breakfast, class parties at school, and my usual fancy Valentines Day dinner with little presents for the kids.  This year we had no school the following day so we stayed up and watched a movie.  Happy Memories.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!