Sunday, April 18, 2010

Summer Stuff

I'm headed to Tahiti and Bora Bora this week to celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary!
I am so excited. I thought I'd share a few of the things I made this week for myself to take on my trip. I wanted just a few thin, summer skirts and dress. The perfect thing for sight seeing, putting on over my suit, checking out the local market, and casual dinner. So excited!

Pictures courtesy of my 4 year old :-)

Hard to tell from the picture, but this is a summer dress with a shirred top, wide straps for the arms and I did a few rows of pin tucks on the bottom. I just love this dress pattern. I talked about it on my blog last summer and LINKED to the FREE online pattern to make it. It never disappoints. I love it. I'll do some better pictures of it when I'm back next week and plan on including a few in the store this summer.
Brown Paisley skirt, 4 rows of ruffles just above the knee.
2 layered "twirl" skirt. not as crazy about this one but will be ok for just a summer skirt and over swim stuff.
Easy pink flowered skirt. Simple but functional.

Have a great week! I'll be back with lots of new things then. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!