Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tutorial Review: How To Make a Double-Sided Nursing Cover

There are hundreds of tutorials out there. So when you're looking to make a project, how do you pick which tutorial to try. Well, I try quite a few and thought I'd share what I find trying tutorials. So here's my first tutorial review on "How to Make a Double Sided Nursing Cover".

I found a great little site called Photo Julia, that had a super simple, easily explained tutorial for a double sided nursing cover. I was able to complete it in 30 minutes from start to finish. It has to be great instructions to do that! It was straight forward, not too wordy but still explained things, and I liked her pictures. Check out her blog here.

Two thumbs up Julia! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!