Sunday, July 25, 2010

Boy or Girl?



I hate getting gifts if they don't know if the baby is going to be a girl or a boy. I love knowing what it is and going all out in one direction. So, this baby shower this past weekend had me stumped and I even considered giving an IOU for a blanket. But I decided last minute to go with yellow. I LOVE this fabric I've been gathering the past few years. It's really hard to find minky in these prints. This blanket is ALL minky (there's a yellow with white dot, yellow with white stripe, solid yellow, white dot, and white line). I had just enough to do this quilt. The mom-to-be loved it! I have enough fabric to do 1 more so I'm going to post this in my shop and offer free embroidery of a name or initials. I LOVE this yellow!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful. Such a lovely gift.. I'm sure it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!