Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Wow! What a fun day! I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award from Sweet Peas and Bumblebees! Thanks so much! Here's the details:

1. Link back to the person who nominated you for the award.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 7 new-found bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers to congratulate them.

______________________________________________________________

7 Facts about me:

1- I started sewing when I was 8.

2- I love chocolate and have to have some (usually just a little) every day.

3- I can live off limited sleep, which comes in handy.

4- I love trying new recipes and try to try something new once a week.

5- Our family is huge college football fans.

6- I love reading and read a new book almost every week.

7- I love crafting but I'm not a big scrapbooker. I do digital scrapbooking now and love it.

7 New-To-Me Bloggers I Love:

1. Oopsie Daisies : She has some adorable crafts
2. Little Lovelies : I want this craft room!! Such great ideas!
3. Paisley Passions : A great place to link up
4. Maisonnette : Gorgeous fabrics and super fun projects
5. Pleasant Home : Beautiful Photos, LOVE the projects and quilting!
6. Running With Glitter : Overall great blog. Great features and great variety of projects!
7. Civil War Quilts : I LOVE civil war reprint fabric and learning the history of blocks. I love this site! Barbara Brackman is very talented.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have absolutely fallen in love with your blog, and your writing style. You definintly have the blogging talent, I wish you best of luck for the future.

    I have subscribed to your blog, and will tweet it to all my followers.

    Baby Rashes - Baby Rashes on Face

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!