Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July....? and a project

Wow, where did July go? I was busy playing with my kiddo's and having one of our best summers ever! We're only half way done. I'm not quite sure why/how I thought I was going to be able to get so many crafts done when I have all 3 kids home all day everyday for the summer. I think I'm going to be getting a lot more done when school starts and I get at least a few little breaks :-)

So I apologize for slacking. I will continue posting Christmas ideas and projects and keep them organized on the side bar for easy finding. Here's one of my Christmas projects I've started in July and I'm praying I finish by December 1! Check back for some fun present ideas I'm working on!
It's difficult to see. But it's going to be an awesome embroidered Christmas Advent Calendar. The pattern is from Bareroots. I'm a sucker for their patterns. This one has a pocket for December 1-25. And a cute heading and border. This will be an awesome decoration and I really hope I get it done.
Here's what it's going to look like when I'm done. So cute!

We don't start school for another 4 weeks or so. I'll be in and out, enjoying this time with my little's. But I promise some awesome projects are in the works. Keep checking in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!