Monday, March 22, 2010

Dress Lesson

I am lucky enough to have an amazing seamstress for a mom. She's the one who taught me to sew and I continue my sewing lessons every chance I get. I wanted to work on setting sleeves, zippers, and overall dress making from patterns (like lining, pockets, etc). So I picked this pattern to make a dress for myself and get some more sewing lessons.
I LOVE how it turned out! I chose a brown thick cotton with some stretch to it. Expensive but worth it. It turned out so nice. This picture is courtesy of my 4 year old, so it's looking a little like the camera was close to the ground. Oh well. I learned a lot making this dress and can't wait to try it again :-) Thanks for the lessons Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!